(Pre-heat oven to 170c)
1. In a large non-metallic bowl combine the Asian Master Stock, BBQ sauce, onion, brown sugar, paprika and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
2 Add the Beef ribs to the marinade and marinate for up to 48 hours.
3. Place the Beef ribs and marinade into a large roasting pan lined with baking paper. Cover the pan tightly with two layers of foil.
4. Bake in the pre-heated oven 170c for 1 hour then reduce the oven temperature to 160c and continue to slow cook for a further 1 and a half hours.
5. Garnish: Combine the garnish ingredients, heat oil in a small pan and saute ingredients until crispy. Drain and set aside.
6. Serve ribs on a large platter sprinkled with crispy garnish and lime wedges. Serve with your favorite sides and a couple of finger washing bowls and lots of napkins for sticky fingers.
Note: This marinade is also delicious with Pork ribs or Chicken wings. Cooking time will vary depending upon quantity prepared.