(For Stove Top & Pre-heat oven 170c)
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown the pork well on all sides. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. Add the garlic and onions to the pan and brown well 3-4 mins. Stir in the Asian Master Stock, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce. Stir until liquid boils.
3. Pour Asian Master Stock mixture over the pork and cover the roasting pan tightly with 2 layers of foil.
4. Slow cook the pork in the pre-heated oven 170c for 2 hours or until pork is soft and falling apart. Remove and rest 20 mins.
5. Using two forks pull pork apart into small chinks and mix the pork well with the Asian Master Stock sauce in the base of the roasting pan.
6. Serve pork on soft buns, top pork with Chilli Jam, coriander leaves, cucumber and finish with a drizzle of Japanese mayonnaise.
Note: Pulled pork maybe stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.