1. Combine the Praws, oil, garlic, ginger, shallots, red chilli and kaffir lime leaves in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Heat a large non-stick pan or wok on a high heat and stir-fry prawns 2-3 mins until brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a wok, add the red curry paste and stir-fry for 1 min. Add the vegetables and set aside.
4. Pour the remaining Asian Master Stock into the pan and bring to the boil, add the noodles and cook for 1 min. Stir in the coconut milk and mix well. Return the prawns and vegetables to the pan and toss until heated through and well combined.
5. Serve hot, garnished with bean sprouts and lime wedges.
Note: Prawns may be substituted for thick-fleshed fish fillets, calamari, chicken or pork.
Freeze any remaining Asian Master Stock in an airtight container or ice cure tray for up to 6 months.