1. In a deep, lidded frying pan, combine the Asian Master Stock, lemon rind, star anise and ginger. Bring liquid to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer.
2. Add the duck legs to the pan, cover and simmer for 30 mins. Cool the duck legs in the Stock until cold. Reserve Asian Master Stock.
3. Remove duck legs and dry skin thoroughly with paper towel. Place the duck legs into a roasting pan lined with baking paper.
4. Sprinkle legs with salt and roast in the pre-heated oven 190c for 30mins.
5. Add the kecap manis and coconut sugar to the reserved Master Stock then simmer over medium heat until liquid has reduced to 1/3.
6. Just prior to serving add the bok choy and broccolini to the stock and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Arrange Asian greens in the base of a deep serving plate, top greens with a roasted duck leg and finish with a drizzle of reduced Asian Master stock. Serve with steamed rice and a garnish of pickled ginger.
Note: Duck legs can also be replaced with Chicken Maryland or Spatchcocks.