1. Pour Asian Master Stock into a large non-stick pan. Heat over a low heat.
2. Add the salmon portions to the Asian Master Stock skin side up and poach the salmon gently for 10 minutes. Remove the salmon and place on a plate. Strain the Asian Master Stock through a fine sieve and reserve.
3. Heat the oil in the pan over a medium heat and saute the onion and garlic for 2 mins.
4. Add the Arborio rice to the pan and toast stirring for 2 mins.
5. Gradually add the reserved stock combined with the additional Asian Master Stock to the pan 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition until all the liquid is absorbed. This will take 15-20 mins over a medium heat.
6.Heat the extra oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat. Sprinkle a little salt over the salmon skin and place each fillet skin side down in the pan for 3-4 mins until skin is brown and crispy. Turn fillet over gently and cook for a further 1-2 mins.
7. Stir the parsley into the risotto.
8. Serve risotto in individual serving bowls and top with crispy skinned salmon, garnished with a wedge of lemon and drizzle with a little lemon oil.
Note: Salmon may be replaced with blue eye fillets, snapper or chicken.