1. Heat the Asian Master Stock in a small deep pan over a low heat.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and cover. Gently poach the chicken for 15 minutes. Allow chicken to cool in the Asian Master Stock for 20 mins.
3. Remove the chicken and cool on a plate. Strain Asian Master Stock through a fine sieve to remove any particles.
4. Return the Asian Master Stock to pan and heat over until liquid boils, add the vegetables to the pan and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the drained noodles.
5. Shred the poached chicken and return it to the pan, heat through for 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot, garnished with a little chopped chilli and coriander leaves.
Note: Chicken may be replaced with Thick white fish, Salmon, or Prawns